Naturalistas we have made it to another Black Friday season. I hope you are gearing up to shop those sales that we have been waiting for all year round. Here at lookatherhair London, we are! Now, before you go broke trying to stock up on ALL the natural hair products you wanted to try during the year, take a step back. We’re going to share with you 5 tips to save money during this season.
- CREATE A BUDGET: A budget is so important during the black Friday season especially during the economic climate that we’re in. You want to enjoy the nice things in life now without compromising you enjoying the nice things in life later. So, make a budget of how much you will spend and on how many on natural hair care products, tools and accessories during this season. For example, you may only want to spend 100 pounds on 5 to 10 products.
- DECIDE YOUR MUST TRY PRODUCT LINES: It has been almost 1 2months with new product lines coming through in the market. As well as, you have been receiving multiple emails from your favourite brands about new products and lines. So, make a list of all the products that you want to buy. Since you had made a budget which indicates the number of products to buy, your list should not go over it. So that product that you wanted to try from a specific brand may not make the black Friday shopping list this year, but there is always next year.
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE BRANDS NEWSLETERS SO YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW: Once you have decided, subscribe to their newsletter if you already aren’t, follow them on social media and keep it up to date. You want to eb there as soon as the website opens, or the products drop in price. In addition, if you’re eon the newsletter you may get first access to the products that are on sale during black Friday.
- ENSURE YOU ARE GETTING CASH BACK WITH EACH PURCHASE: Your credit card company should be providing you with cashback during this season. Why? Because they want you to spend to use up the free money. With the budget we had set in #1 is what we’re going to stick to. However, you’re still going to take advantage of the cash back that you will receive.
- ONLY BUY IF THERE IS A REASONABLE SALE: Brands have started to let you know that there a lot of surprised\s coming for black Friday as they want to pique your interest. In addition, some have even shared the details of the sale already. From this you’re able to decide which product you really wanted, you can’t because they just don’t have a sale. If you would have paid full price during the entire year, it makes no sense to pay the full price now.
If you don’t want to go broke looking cute during this season, let us know which product you will try.