Hey my loves thank you for doping by.
I am IN LOVE with this hair that beauty by JJ IS ROCKING its super fly.
So today we are here to show you, how we all can Maintenance are Weave and natural hair and STILL look fly.
YES weaves are fun to wear, especially for naturalists who are looking for a protective style. But, it can be difficult for beginners to adjust their daily hair care routines to make sure their natural hair and weave stay on point.
Here’s are some top tips we all can use:
- Take care of your leave out. YES let me say this one more time TAKE CARE OF YOUR LEAVE OUT PLEASE. I know how easy it is to treat your leave out like it your weave. Putting heat and brush it down so it blend with your weave. But this is bad so bad, it causes so much breakage. So what we can do to minimize this is, Spray your leave out with moisturizing spray everyday — use a heart protestant not sometime ALL the time .this makes it easier to manage and manipulate the hair since natural hair is more prone to breakage.especially when you are trying to style your hair every day.
- Don’t scratch your scalp! It’s so tempting to scratch your weave, especially if you have long nails. Scratching can cause extra scalp irritation. Instead, grab a soft scalp massager, which will relieve itching and increase circulation.
- Add moisture. Make sure your hair stays hydrated and supple by using a lightweight oil. You can use whatever oil you have on hand. Start applying the oil on your leave out and edges, and then move to applying the oil between your tracks. Massage the oil in thoroughly and don’t use too much — it will cause product buildup.
- Detangle! This goes for both your weave and natural hair. Gently detangle your weave/hair, starting from the bottom of the strands and working your way to the top, near the scalp. This is especially important for ladies rocking curly or wavy styles.
- Lay those edges. Grab your gel of your choice and get to laying those edges down. You can use a small brush or toothbrushto help get the job done. BUT remember to wash the product out every day or every two days you do not want product build up.
- Keep It Wrap up! yes my favorite time of the day bed time.At night, wrap your hair with a silk scarf or use a silk pillowcase to make sure your edges stay smooth and to help prevent breakage
- Keep it clean! If you’re going to be wearing your weave (or another protective style) for an extended amount of time, then you’ll want to incorporate a clarifying rinse or spray into the routine. so keep your hair and weave fresh.
What are your top tip to Maintenance you hair ? Let me know please feel free to leave me a comment.
HAVE A HAPPY HAIR DAY