Thank you so much to Thefashionsaint.com
for nominating me. Please check out her amazing blog. This award is perfect, the best opportunity to discover new bloggers.
Here are the rules for being nominated:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate 5 new bloggers you want to share with the world.
- Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating
- Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ASKED:
- Why did you choose this name for your blog?
The reason why chose my blog name is because I would always look at other women hair .So I thought it would be a good name for my hair blog.
- In 3 words describe your blog?
Fun, Creative, Motivational, Helpful and Stylish
- Why did you start blogging?
I started my blog because I wanted to share my love for hair and beauty. I am women who love all things hair. My blog is about what love and what’s on my mind
- How long have you been blogging?
- What are your highs and lows when blogging?
My highs are when I post a new blog post and someone will leave a comment. I love to talk to other people about what I love. The lows are when I have put a lot of work in to a post and no one seem to like it, but that’s life.
- Name 3 objectives you want for your blog?
I want to do more collaboration, with other bloggers.
I want hit 1000 followers by the end of the year.
I just want to have more fun with my blog.
- Who are your top 3 favourite bloggers
Whether she’s sharing the secrets to finding your perfect foundation or styling out the newest trend for blanket coats, the mix of solid beauty tricks with killer outfits on Patricia’s gorgeously laid-out blog is #LOVE HER.
If you’re looking for a new way to style your hair, wear a bold lip, or just some new life goals. Shirley’s is the one for you, I wish had at least a drop of Shirley’s style.
Gorgeous image-based posts from Londoner Sammi. A treat for the eyes as well as the beauty-loving soul. She’s cute, funny, and very bright. She also makes really honest product reviews and lifestyle videos. Beauty wise, her foundation tutorials are particularly special.
- What advice would you give to other bloggers?
Just have fun and plan your blog post.
- How many hours do you spend blogging per week?
I would say about 8-10 hours a week maybe more, but I love it.
- What is your own favourite blog post?
My favourite post was “Top Hair Tips” as it was collaboration, with the lovely Carlynnsblog.wordpress.com.
MY NOMINEES ARE
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
- Describe your blog in two words.
- What helps give you inspiration?
- How do you stay organised?
- What type of posts do you enjoy reading the most?
- How often can we expect posts from you?
- What’s your favourite post to date? (Please also supply a direct link to this post)
- What have you learnt in your time as a blogger?
- What advice would you give to someone starting a blog?
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- Which country are you from?